We know the impact vehicle downtime has on your business; we make it a priority to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Our diverse service staff can handle all your truck equipment servicing needs including:
- Truck hydraulic systems
- Towing & recovery
- Truck Cranes – Stiff Boom and Articulated
- Dump bodies
- Snow & ice equipment
- Fire & rescue vehicles
- Digger derricks
- Aerial (man basket) equipment
- Under hood or hydraulic-driven compressors
- Custom lighting packages
- In BC we are an ICBC approved repair centre
Our branches comply with the Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified by Transport Canada with the National Safety Mark
, indicating all vehicles meet Canada’s stringent safety requirements.
We are also Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Certified
, which assures that we use welding procedures that comply with CSA standards
for workmanship, procedures and personnel certification as verified through a CWB audit. Our quality procedures comply with Canadian Military and ISO standards.
We are an authorized parts & service provider for Pierce fire & rescue trucks.
Our staff consists of professional engineers, designers and trade qualified workers who are experienced in truck equipment applications, truck equipment integration and truck equipment service & maintenance – so the vehicles we deliver properly perform the tasks which they were designed to accomplish.
Our service centres offer:
- Stability testing – staff are certified to perform complete stability testing, including customized load charts for each application.
- Annual certification of truck mounted aerial equipment and cranes – including complete mechanical, operational and structural testing certified by an engineer
- Preventative maintenance programs
- With trained CWB-certified welders, metal fabricators, heavy duty certified mechanics and millwrights we can address a range of service requirements all under one roof. We invest in training our staff through our top supplier factory programs, ITA apprenticeship programs, and in-house training to ensure an accurate, thorough and safe service each and every time.