Truck Equipment Service Tech
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Regina branch.
We supply and service a variety of truck mounted equipment including gravel boxes, cranes, power lift gates, winches, digger derricks, aerial lifts, snow plows and sander units, as well as hydraulic systems.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Combined mechanical, electrical & hydraulic repair and assembly skills
- General truck body repair experience is considered an asset
- Hydraulic hose routing & system diagnostic experience.
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 3A Driver’s License is considered an asset
- Inter-provincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey-person ticket considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Knowledge of the truck equipment industry is an asset
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Truck equipment repair, service, and maintenance
- Truck equipment warranty repair work
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance
- Operate workshop lifting devices
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Ward Komonosky, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.