Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time Shop Helper position in our Delta production facility.
The ideal candidate is reliable and self-motivated with a professional attitude. The successful applicant will have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Shop and yard organization and clean up
- Shuttle trucks and equipment
- Assisting in all areas of the shop, warehouse, and yard and required
- Grinding, sanding, and cleaning vehicles
- Experience in a shop/warehouse/yard environment is considered an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience required
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Focused and task oriented
- VERY dependable, punctual, and responsible
- Knowledge of the industry would be an asset.
- Mechanically minded
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please send resume to Shiju Thomas, Parts & Purchasing Manager.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.