Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of commercial truck equipment, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time position in our Regina branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry and supported by professional recommendations, a valid driving license, a clean driver’s abstract, and desire to work to a high standard with a desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed customer expectations.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Truck Equipment Sales Representative will be responsible for truck equipment sales, quoting, and costing with the goal of providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers and identifying new markets & opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop, strengthen, and maintain strong customer relationships.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of the sales process
- Knowledge of the truck equipment industry or mechanical aptitude an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and commitment to continually improve and develop
- Strong integrity and the ability to self-manage
- Well organized; able to organize & prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Some travel will be required for this position
- Maintain and expand truck equipment sales in defined territory
- Provide truck equipment solutions to our customers
- Assist with customer product concerns
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Ward Komonosky, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.