Sales Administrator – Emergency Equipment
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for eager, enthusiastic individuals with a professional attitude to fill a full-time position with our Emergency Division in our Delta branch.
The ideal candidate is reliable and self-motivated with a professional attitude. The successful applicant will have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a desire to work to a high standard and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
The Sales Administrator reports directly to the General Manager of the Emergency Division. The position requires exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to work on several administrative and accounting tasks simultaneously.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- RFP response packages
- Writing copy and maintaining document library
- Sales support
- Issuing sales and purchase orders
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Allocating job costs and analyzing estimates against actual costs
- Provide various reports on production status and financial information
- Be the point of knowledge for project status, working capital, and location of apparatus
- Administrate SharePoint library and supplier user accounts
- Back up to reception/switchboard
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as requested by management and head office
- Administrative and accounting experience is required
- Experience working with RFPs or proposals
- Experience with fire apparatus or emergency services is an asset
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Word, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Proficiency with computers and experience with accounting software
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration or similar is preferred
Skills and attributes:
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Passionate and energetic
- Well organized; organization is a critical attribute for this role
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
- Able to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Independent; able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent memory and ability to manage information
- Able to exercise professional judgment and decision making
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.