Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for eager, enthusiastic individuals with a professional attitude to fill a full time positions in our Delta production facility.
The ideal candidates are reliable and self-motivated with a professional attitude. Successful applicants will have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Handling and maintenance of painting equipment
- Pre-paint prep: sanding, grinding, cleaning, masking & taping
- Repairing minor damage, including cracks and dents
- Knowledge of paint applications and equipment
- HVLP spray gun experience
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Forklift ticket an asset
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented with good paint skills
- VERY dependable, punctual, and responsible
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please contact Travis White, Production Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.