Parts Sales & Service Coordinator – Emergency Division
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of truck equipment, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time Parts Sales & Service Coordinator (Fire & Rescue) position in our Woodstock, ON branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, , a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys working with customers, takes pride in his/her work, takes initiative and commits to exceeding customers’ expectations.
This position is the primary contact for all fire truck parts, warranty, and service inquiries. It is fast paced and detail oriented, requiring superior multi-tasking skills. The Parts Sales & Service Coordinator must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with customers and team members in a courteous manner.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and technicians’ jobs
- Processing work order estimates and parts requisitions
- Sourcing parts locally and through Pierce Manufacturing Inc.
- Ensuring proper stock levels of Fire & Rescue parts at best possible prices
- Claiming warranty for all Fire & Rescue related work orders and parts
- Providing professional, courteous customer service
- Answering phones and responding to email inquiries
- Receiving and coordinating service parts request
- Maintaining project lists and updating customers
- Project filing and document handling as required
- Managing time cards and entering data in ADP (EZlabour)
- Handling various tasks and projects assigned by Service Manager
- This position would be ideal for a paid on call or volunteer fire fighter
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a service role with invoicing, submitting invoice on customer websites, and dispatching tasks to service team
- Familiarization with fire apparatus and emergency equipment required
- Experience in a truck dealership is a major asset
- Journeyman heavy duty parts certification would be considered an asset
- Experience driving large trucks and air brakes endorsement is an asset
- Excellent computer skills; specifically intermediate level MS Excel and experience using web-based applications
Skills and Attributes:
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Able to provide accurate job quoting and costing
- Professional customer service skills and pleasant phone demeanor
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Self-directed with the ability to determine task priority, necessity, etc.
- Ability to deliver high quality and volumes of work and meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Chris Rayner, Branch Manager should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.