Commercial Truck Equipment Co, a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Surrey branch.
The ideal candidate should have: a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, and desire to work to a high standard with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Valid BC driver’s license
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey person ticket
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Ideally be computer literate.
- Knowledge of the industry would be an asset.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Truck equipment installation, repair & servicing.
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance.
- Operate workshop lifting devices.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Jeff Price, Service Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all who apply; however, those who are qualified for the position will only be contacted.