Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Woodstock branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry; a full driving license; a desire to work to a high standard with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
This position is fast paces and detail oriented, requiring superior multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with customers and team members.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of the electrical/utility industry an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable of managing multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- Thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Commitment to safety and superior customer service
- Washing and testing of insulating rubber products
- Customer service
- Become familiar with products and standards
- This job requires standing, lifting and bending
- Shipping and receiving
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
We thank all those that apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.