Inside Sales Representative
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of commercial truck equipment, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time position in our Surrey branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry and supported by professional recommendations, a valid driving license, a clean driver’s, abstract, desire to work to a high standard with a desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed customer expectations.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for assisting with truck equipment sales, quoting, and costing with the goal of providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers and identifying new markets & opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop, strengthen, and maintain strong customer relationships. For the right individual this position will lead to managing an outside sales territory.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of the sales process
- Knowledge of the truck equipment industry or mechanical aptitude an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and commitment to continually improve and develop
- Strong integrity and the ability to self-manage
- Well organized; able to organize & prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Selling truck equipment to end users in the defined territory
- Developing and maintaining client information data utilizing company’s CRM software
- Providing solutions to our customers, including marketing of all products
- Resolving customer product concerns
- Expand market share of company’s truck equipment product line
- Becoming familiar with product line and applications
- Assist our sales staff throughout the sales process as it relates to our Truck equipment
- Maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Provide solutions to our sales team including marketing of all products
- Assist with customer product concerns
- Expand market share of Commercial’s truck equipment product lines
- Some travel will be required for this position
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Suzanne LaFrance, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.