Corporate Parts Administrator
Commercial Truck Equipment Co. , Canada’s largest supplier of commercial truck equipment, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time Corporate Parts Administrator position with our in our Delta, BC production facility.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment and a desire to work to a high standard .
This position is multi-faceted and detail oriented, requiring superior multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with team members.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Intermediate to advance level Excel skills
- Sound database maintenance skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Knowledge of truck parts business an asset
- Experience with E-commerce/website/programming/social media administration an asset
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Inventory Database Maintenance & Administration
- Creating part numbers
- Provide quality assurance of user entries in database, make corrections as needed
- Maintain pricing in inventory database
- Analyze competitor pricing and market trends
- Work with multiple departments to develop competitive pricing strategies
- Interpret data and prepare reports as needed
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to parts pricing and inventory database
- Experience in Purchasing & Inventory Control
- Previous experience with automotive, truck or heavy equipment parts sales is considered an asset
- Tow truck, truck hydraulics, snow & ice, or other truck equipment product experience is considered an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented and able to meet demanding deadlines
- Self-directed with the ability to determine task priority
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Intermediate level Excel skills (filters, pivot tables, formulas, vlookup)
- English as a first language
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Morgan MacKay, Corporate Parts Manager should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.