Corporate Parts Administrator
Commercial Truck Equipment Co. , Canada’s largest supplier of commercial truck equipment, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time Corporate Parts Administrator position with our in our Delta, BC production facility.
The ideal candidate will have experience with inventory management and the parts distribution industry, as well as the following equipment and products we promote: snow and ice products associated with plows and sanders; utility equipment such as digger derricks, cranes, and bucket trucks; towing and recovery equipment; dump trucks, trailers & pups; emergency vehicles such as fire trucks; PTO (power take-off); hydraulic experience.
This position is multi-faceted and detail oriented, requiring superior multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with team members.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Inventory Database Maintenance & Administration
- Creating part numbers
- Maintain inventory and point of sale database
- Corporate Purchasing for several warehouses across Canada
- Creating and maintaining Vendor Relationships
- Develop, growing and operating an e-commerce platform
- Minimum two years’ experience in Purchasing & Inventory Control
- Creating or operating an e-commerce platform
- Previous experience with automotive, truck or heavy equipment parts sales is considered an asset
- Tow truck, truck hydraulics, snow & ice, or other truck equipment product experience is considered an asset
- Journeyman heavy duty parts certification is considered an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented and able to meet demanding deadlines
- Self-directed with the ability to determine task priority
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Advanced level Excel skills (filters, pivot tables, formulas, vlookup)
- Basic HTML programming experience
- English as a first language
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Morgan MacKay, Corporate Parts Manager should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.