Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of truck equipment, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Delta production facility.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, and a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Knowledge of electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic assembly equipment
- Knowledge of detailed and large scaled blueprints and schematics is considered an asset
- Hydraulic troubleshooting
- Performance testing and optimization
- Electrical knowledge and machine building experience is considered an asset
- Utilizing hand and power tools; torque wrenches, pneumatic drills, impact drills, laser measuring tools and more
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of hydraulic experience
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent
- Journeyperson ticket considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- The employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear.
- The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.