Welder / Fabricator / Installer
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our newly expanded Woodstock, Ontario branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Valid ON Class DZ driver’s license or equivalent preferred
- CWB certification is a requirement
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Knowledge of the Utility truck equipment industry, hydraulic repairs to components and systems, aerial devices, and digger derricks is an asset
- Able to perform other shop duties as required
- Operate all welding equipment and machines for fabrication
- Ideally be computer literate
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Steel and aluminum
- CWB certification is a must
- General Truck Body Installation
- Combines mechanical and hydraulic assembly skills
- General truck body installation experience is considered an asset
- Welding experience is a must
- Flat deck building and body installation, etc
- Hydraulic Installation
- Hydraulic hose routing
- Hydraulic system installation
- Operate workshop lifting devices
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, including vacation allowance, boot allowance, and tool allowance, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Chris Rayner, Service Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line with the subject line ‘Utility Mechanic Vacancy’
We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.