Utility Service Technician
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our newly expanded Woodstock, Ontario branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Valid ON Class DZ, air brake endorsement, driver’s license or equivalent
- Journey-person ticket
- CWB certification considered an asset
- Strong fabrication skills an asset
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Ideally be computer literate
- Knowledge of the Utility industry, hydraulic repairs to components and systems, Aerial Devices, and Digger Derricks (preferred)
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Utility equipment installation, repair, and servicing of Aerials and Diggers
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance
- Operate workshop lifting devices
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, including vacation allowance, boot allowance, and tool allowance, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Chris Rayner, Service Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line with the subject line ‘Utility Mechanic Vacancy’
We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.