Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Delta branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high standard, be self-motivated, be a team player and be willing to find information when required.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare detailed fabrication and assembly drawings of truck equipment installs
- Assemble complete build packages for in-house production team
- Track and update drawing revisions
- Support core engineering group
- Prepare Bill of Materials
- Provide technical support for shop personnel
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in detailing fabrication drawings
- Proficient with Auto CAD
- Ability to interpret customers’ specifications
- Understanding of sheet metal forming and assembly
- Understanding of welding
- Understanding of material properties of steel and aluminum
- Ability to follow in-house design standards
- Ability to follow and apply industry standards and regulations
- Experience in design for manufacturing is considered an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or a heavy equipment environment an asset
- Experience in Solidworks or equivalent 3D CAD package an asset but not required
Skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Punctual and dependable
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to work effectively with other team members
- Independent; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work on multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Time management skills
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Darragh Geoghegan, Engineering Manager should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.