Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of truck equipment, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time Service Coordinator position in our Surrey, BC branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, , a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys working with customers, takes pride in his/her work, takes initiative and commits to exceeding customers’ expectations.
This position is fast paced and requires outstanding multi-tasking skills. The Service Coordinator must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with customers and team members in a courteous manner.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing work order estimates and parts requisitions
- Scheduling technician jobs
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Working with customers in person, by phone and via email
- Answering telephones (back up to switchboard)
- Receiving and coordinating service parts request
- Maintaining project lists and updating customers on job status
- Project filing and document handling as required
- Managing time cards and entering data in ADP (EZlabour)
- Handling various tasks and projects assigned by Service Manager
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a service role with invoicing, submitting invoice on customer websites, and dispatching tasks and duties to service team
- Excellent computer skills; specifically intermediate level MS Excel and experience using web-based applications
- Valid Class 5 driver`s license; experience driving large trucks is an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self directed with the ability to prioritize
- Able to deal professionally and effectively with team members
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Independent; able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to prepare and provide accurate job quotes and costing
- Thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Professional customer service skills and pleasant on the phone
- Able to deliver high quality and high volumes of work on a daily basis
- Reliable; punctual with a good work ethic
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Derek Jones, Service Manager should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line with the subject line ‘Service Coordinator’
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.