Customer Service Representative (Insulated Products)
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our newly expanded Woodstock branch.
The ideal candidate should have: a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry; a full driving license; a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for sales of insulating rubber products to the electrical/utility industry, customer service, and working in the Testing Department. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory, as well as a desire to learn.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the electrical/utility industry an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Capable of managing multiple priorities on a daily basis
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Commitment to safety and superior customer service
- Some travel may be required
- Sell insulating rubber products to the electrical/utility industry
- Customer service
- Diligent follow up on quotes and issues
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Become familiar with products and standards
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products
- Resolve customer product concerns
- Ordering and receiving from vendors
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Deb MacDonald, Office Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Sales Representative’.
We thank all those that apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.