Outside Sales Representative – Fire Apparatus
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time outside sales position with the Emergency Division in our Woodstock, Ontario branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service & satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for fire truck sales throughout the province of Ontario, providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers, and identifying new customers and opportunities. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience
- Preference given to individuals with previous fire industry experience
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Independent with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates a commitment to safety and superior customer service
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging priorities on a daily basis
- Ontario DZ drivers license (or equivalent) and reliable transportation; a recent driver’s abstract will be required
- Travel will be required for this position
- Sell fire trucks to end users in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain new customer relationships
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM software
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products
- Resolve customers product concerns
- Expand market share
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Barry Anderson, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to Barry Anderson with the subject line “Outside Sales Representative”
We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.