Inside Parts Sales/Customer Service
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of truck equipment, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Calgary, AB branch.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following equipment and products we promote: utility equipment such as digger derricks, cranes, and bucket trucks; towing and recovery equipment; snow and ice products associated with plows and sanders; dump trucks, trailers & pups; emergency vehicles such as fire trucks; PTO (power take-off); hydraulic experience.
This position is fast paced and detail oriented, requiring superior multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with customers and team members.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, take order via telephone, fax, email, and counter sales
- Source parts through vendor sites and local suppliers
- Ensure purchase orders are completed correctly and prepare orders for shipping
- Receive and coordinate service parts request
- Routinely interact with customers to obtain & fulfill order correctly and provide order status updates
- Provide professional, courteous customer service
- Minimum two years’ inside parts sales experience
- Previous experience in the truck or heavy equipment industry
Skills and Attributes:
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Professional customer service skills and professional phone demeanor
- Detail oriented and able to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paces environment
- Self-directed with the ability to determine task priority
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Rob Denison, Parts Manager should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line with the subject line ‘Inside Parts Sales’
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.